Garena Free Fire
- Garena Free Fire | Today, Free Fire certainly requires no introduction. It’s among the top played game battle royales on mobile existence, beating the similar games such as PUBG Mobile Call of Duty: Mobile and other games of the genre. Free Fire has over 60 million player reviews and over 500 million players downloading it from the Play Store, which is an impressive feat indeed.
What is Garena Free Fire?
- It was initially released in September 2017 as a test version for Android as well as iOS, Free Fire arrived at a time where battle royales were relatively new. In fact, the very first beta version of the game launched before PUBG made its debut on PC in the second half of the year, which made the genre go mainstream. This increase in interest in battle royales along with the increasing popularity of mobile gaming led to Free Fire being among the top downloaded titles on the Play Store, a title which they continue to hold 3 years after its release.
- Free Fire is developed by 111 Dots Studio using Unity 3D which is an engine that is well-known among independent developer studios because it’s completely free and comes with an array of assets available for download. The engine is extremely flexible and offers a variety of options and creativity for those who are able to master its intricate details.
- While the game was developed in collaboration with 111 Dots Studio, it’s released via Garena, a company that since 2009 has been known for its distribution of several of the most popular games in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. It is the Singaporean company that is famous for, in addition to publishing Free Fire, distributing games such as League of Legends, Call of Duty: Mobile, Arena of Valor, and Speed Drifters.
Mods for Free Fire Games
- As we’ve mentioned, Free Fire was primarily the battle royale game however, the developers have since expanded the range of games available to players in’s release to include more exciting as well as competitive games. While certain of these new game games have become staples because of their popularity and popularity, others are always rotating into and out of the roster, offering players an opportunity to diversify their game and break the monotony.
A few games modes that were made available within Garena Free Fire across its duration include:
- The Classic traditional BR experience with up to 50 players who are able to compete against each other to determine who is the best.
- Clash Squad type of game comprising two teams with up to four players, the goal is to take down the opponent team. The team that has the most from seven rounds will win. Every win and kill gives the players money so that they can purchase weapons prior to the start of every round. The game is like CS: GO.
- Rush Hour is an abbreviated version of the traditional battle royale in which only 20 players take part in the very tiny space. It is ideal for players who need short battle royale games.
- Kill-SecuredA temporarily-based game that is based on a team deathmatch format with the aim to kill more players than the opponent team. With each death of a player, they drop an animal tag. If an opponent picks up their tag they will earn additional points. Allies, however, can grab the tags to stop the enemy team from scoring added points.
- Big-Head: A fun team-deathmatch-style mode where every character has enlarged heads.
Of the games mentioned above The most popular include Classic or Clash Squad. Other modes will only play on specific days and are typically completely replaced by game modes that are updated regularly.
It’s crucial to know the fact that Classic as well as Clash Squad come with ranked versions with a complex matchmaking system that matches players against players with similar levels. If a player is successful in winning games, they’ll rise in rank and be match-ups with more skilled players. In the final stages of the season, everyone is amazing prizes based on how they perform throughout the entire season. These prizes may include limited cosmetics as well as items that can be upgraded to characters, as well as others.
Free Maps for Fire Maps
The game initially launched with just one map for the battle royale game mode: Bermuda. In the past, game developers have also released two brand new maps: Purgatory and Kalahari. While both are the same size, they’re radically distinct in every other way.
Bermuda is an exotic landscape with lush grasslands along with numerous islands surrounding the island. The map is comprised of different places, including homes, and factories as well as a power plant, a hangar, a shipyard, and numerous other locations. This is the map that is accessible to all players when they download the game, making it among the most sought-after maps.
The second map that will be released, has a vastly different layout. Purgatory is a huge expanse of land divided into three distinct regions, separated by a forking river that runs through it. It is located in the northern part of the region. biggest with the largest proportion of the places on the map. The two other regions are comparatively small and are great places for players to battle for the first few minutes of a match. This map is available all between 6 and 10 pm.
The most recent update to the collection of maps consists of vast deserts with a variety of odd and interesting places. Kalahari is among the more chaotic map, with numerous good weapons scattered throughout its numerous areas. Additionally, it offers a variety of locations that are able to accommodate different styles of play. From close-quarter battles with SMGs and shotguns to long-range battles using sniper rifles, Kalahari offers it all. It is among the most sought-after maps along with Bermuda.
How to download and play Free Fire on your PC
Although Free Fire is designed as an app for mobile, however, the controls for this platform leave much to be left to be desired. It’s not as fun to run around shooting at your opponents using a touchscreen, as it is with your keyboard and mouse. Due to the higher quality of the controls and precision shooting games such as Free Fire feel much better on PC.
Luckily, thanks to BlueStacks you can install and enjoy Garena Free Fire on your PC in just a couple of clicks:
- Visit the website to download the most recent version of BlueStacks Our gratis Android emulator. Start the installer, and then let it run. After that, the application player will start in a sequence.
- Then, on the BlueStacks Home Screen, search for Free Fire by using the text box located on the left upper.
- Select the game from the results search results and install it just as you would install any other game for your mobile phone.
- Once you have installed it, you can start Free Fire by clicking on the icon that appears on the main screen.
Apart from being able to play Free Fire on PC and having higher performance and graphics Additionally, you’ll have access to the Keymapping tool that allows players to play this shooter game with their keyboard and mouse similar to an ordinary PC 3rd-person shooter. The tools will greatly improve the accuracy, performance, and accuracy. In addition, it will enhance your enjoyment, not just from Free Fire, but also of any other game that you play on BlueStacks.
Play Free Fire
The primary mode of Free Fire is the battle royale mode that lets up to 50 players can descend on one of the 3 maps mentioned earlier, and race through the streets collecting weapons, equipment as well as other things that will give them an edge over their opponents. The players can sign up for duos, solos, or teams, which lets them play as a solo player or with a friend, in a group comprising up to four players, or with a team of up to 4.
In essence, Free Fire is a traditional third-person shooter. If you’re playing it on a PC using BlueStacks The game will play the same as other popular games like PUBG as well as Fortnite. In this way, you’ll be able to play around using your WASD keys, select your weapons and throwables using the number keys as well as aim and shoot using the mouse. There are numerous kinds of guns, including assault rifles SMGs firearms, shotguns and sniper rifles, and many more each one of which performs very well and are able to excel in certain circumstances.
As the match progresses “safe zone” shrinks and reduces the area of combat as teams are forced to move into safety. That usually means they’ll run into adversaries. Other unplanned events that may be encountered during the game are bombings where specific areas may be sprayed with bombs that inflict heavy damage and also result in a deadly miasma that causes damage to all those within. In order to deal with the situation, players need to take refuge in a structure or leave the area completely. The main danger on the map is in the zone of safety, which is represented in the form of a shrinking circle and it is essential to be aware of it, and be proactive so that you can secure favorable places before other players.
An average battle royale contest may last as little as just a few seconds if end up dying as soon as arrive, or about 20 minutes if you remain alive until the very end. The goal is to be prepared and then fight other players. The final team or player who is left standing is the victor. And to the winner go the rewards. When they win, players earn many hours of experience, which can raise their level on their accounts and enable features like games with new modes. For ranking, winning games is the most effective method to improve your standing so that you can be awarded more prizes at the final game of the season.
Clash Squad matches are shorter, lasting from two to five minutes in total. In this game, the teams begin at opposite ends of the map and have the chance to purchase equipment and weapons with cash at the beginning of each round. Teams consist of 4 players and the goal is to get the most points out of the seven rounds. The gameplay is like Counter-Strike: Global Offensive which is an enjoyable change from traditional Classic mode. In addition, it’s perfect to play when you’ve got just a few minutes.
Characters of Fire Free
One of the main aspects of Free Fire is its cast of playable characters, the majority of them come with their own storylines and motivations. Some of the stories contain a long narrative or are the subject of whole seasons. But the most significant characteristics of the Free Fire Characters are their abilities because they all have unique passives that could dramatically alter the way you engage in the game.
As of the time of writing, there are only thirty characters to choose from. The choice of the most appealing characters within Free Fire will largely depend on your personal style There are some characters that stand out over the rest in almost every way.
As of September 20, 2020, some of the most popular characters from Free Fire are:
- AlokPowerful abilities that also heal and boost his friends and allies as well as himself.
- KapellaA’s great support will increase healing and lengthen the amount of time that allies are at a disadvantage before dying.
- CluCan identifies and labels the enemies that are standing nearby for a brief period of time. At the maximum level, she’s able to discuss her findings with her team and mark the enemies in everyone’s HUD.
- WolfrahhA formidable offensive character that becomes stronger with each passing day as he kills.
- MocoAn amazing team member which can identify the enemies she shoots for only a few seconds, and reveal their locations to her team.
It’s important to know that certain characters aren’t only created by the developers however, some are also based on important real-life characters. For example, Alok is based on the famous Brazilian DJ, who is famous for his hit single “Hear My Now” and also for being the 11th most popular DJ on the planet as per DJ Mag. The newest role model Jai of Jai was inspired by and voiced by the world-renowned Indian actor Hrithik Roshan.
For more details about the most popular Free Fire characters, please go to our comprehensive guide we wrote about the topic that you can find as well as other informative articles on our blog.
Unlocked Fire Weapons
There are many weapons available that are available in Free Fire and the number growing as developers add more weapons to the arsenal. They are divided into several categories, such as:
- Pistols (HG)
Sidearms have more stopping power than melee weapons however they’re far less effective than other types of weapons. However, they’re superior to your fists alone and some are able to kill your opponents with a couple of strategically placed shots.
- Assault Rifles (AR)
Standard weapons that can provide an excellent balance of the power of fire, accuracy, and speed of fire. Most of the time you’ll have at the very least one in your arsenal because of their flexibility.
- Submachine Guns (SMG)
Fast weapons that offer range in exchange for firepower at close range. They typically have high firepower, however, they also have high recoil and spread so they require a little knowledge to be used efficiently. But they’re efficient once you’ve gotten used to the way they work.
- Shotguns (SG)
The most effective weapon for fighting close-quarters. Shotguns are able to eliminate opponents within a couple of shots, but they require extreme precision to do the harm. They’re meta weapons frequently used by professionals for combat while running and jumping.
- Sniper Rifles (SR)
Precision guns, which are typically semi-automatic, or bolt action. While they are not the most reliable rate of fire, their accuracy is unmatched, and, coupled with their massive scopes, they are capable of the destruction of targets over large distances. A single headshot is usually enough to kill an opponent by using an SR.
They greatly enhance the strength and range of your melee strikes however, they are less effective than other weapons when fighting at an extended distance. However, they can speed up when using their melee weapon, which aids in the ability to move from one point. It’s not uncommon for gamers to swarm snipers of enemies with melee weapons in order to make quick (and hilarious) killings.
There’s a wide option when it comes to the weapons and guns included in Free Fire, though your selection of the right weapon will be largely dependent on the style of play you prefer. However, there are also some meta weapons that because of their exceptional statistics, are ideal for the majority of occasions. Similarly to that, certain types of weapons are staples in all players’ arsenals, particularly when playing at a high level.
The most effective weapon types for Free Fire consist of shotguns that are suitable for close-quarters shooting, followed by SMGs as well as ARs for general-purpose shooting. While all three are great as well, however, the game’s rapid pace and frantic action make the three kinds of weapons better all-around. Like the characters, we’ve got posts that discuss the top weapons available that you can find in Free Fire in our blog. You are welcome to take an interest to know more about the issue.
Free Fire Game Reviews and Ratings
Garena Free Fire was somewhat of a sleeper success. As we’ve mentioned the game was released before PUBG made its debut on the early access market in 2017. In this regard, it was somewhat obscure to the players who played it at the time when it was mostly modifications of shooter games. When PUBG was released in Steam Early Access, however, the genre instantly exploded and quickly became an entire phenomenon on its own. In no time, PUBG had more concurrent players than DotA 2, the game that was undeniably to be at the top of the Steam charts right now.
The growing popularity of Battle Royales has opened the door to a new market for the genre across a range of platforms and devices, including mobile. In just a couple of months, Free Fire catapulted to the top of the list of player count and became one of the most reputable games of battle royales on mobile, surpassing even Fortnite Mobile.
Presently, Free Fire has over 500 million downloads, which is a number that very few applications can boast of having. The numbers are typically found in business or utility applications, but not in games. As an example, Call of Duty: Mobile is one of the top-rated games currently available on the market yet it has approximately 100 million downloaded. Additionally, Among Us, one of the most popular games for parties to be released that has seen huge recognition since its launch a couple of days ago is been downloaded by 10 million people to date. This isn’t meant to diminish others’ games but to highlight the importance of Free Fire’s figures.
In addition, it is currently the highest-grossing game available with a rating of 4/5 stars, and more than 62 million reviews from players. Reviews are written by players across the globe and most of them recommend Free Fire’s gameplay modes, great controls, and an array of seasonal items and cosmetics. Furthermore, the majority of negative reviews are from users experiencing difficulties with the game whether because of bugs that are fixed, or issues that are particular to their configurations.
Based on the ratings and reviews the reviews and ratings, it appears Free Fire is here to remain!
Free Fire Diamonds – How to Get Them?
Being a mobile game for free It’s likely that Free Fire offers plenty of microtransactions in the game and in-game purchases. The majority of items included in the game are bought using diamonds, which is the primary currency in the game that is usually earned by adding to your account real money. In other words, diamonds are a preferred currency for unlocking benefits quicker than other currencies.
Although there are some ways for you to obtain Free Fire diamonds that include participating in occasions, the most popular and most efficient method of obtaining the diamonds is to purchase them at the local retailer.
There are two primary options for doing this:
- No-cost Fire Diamond Top-Up: Pay money to instantly receive a diamond pack. The amount could be as low as 1 cent for 100 diamonds and as high as 50 dollars to purchase 5,600 diamonds.
- FREE Fire Member: Pay a monthly or weekly cost to get the smallest amount of diamonds each day. Although it is more time-consuming to receive the entire amount and requires you to log in daily, however, these memberships generally provide greater diamonds than filling up directly. For the moment, the weekly membership costs $2 and offers an average of 420 diamonds spread over seven days. A monthly membership is $8 and grants 1900 diamonds in total. Both memberships offer 60 diamonds every day.
The monthly membership option may be rewarded with special benefits for customers who sign up. As of this writing, the prize is “AK gold Coated(30 days)”. For as long as the participant continues to pay for their subscription and continues to pay for it, they will receive the awesome skin for their weapon to display their love for the game.
Coming Free Fire Updates, Update Cycles, and Upcoming Update Cycles
Although there are always crossovers, new events, and other exciting happenings on the horizon in Free Fire, such as the present “House of Cards collaboration with Free Fire collaboration”, the majority of the changes to content happen during seasons. This means that when the season that is ranked ends and a new season begins it is common for the developers to introduce new features to enhance the game in the coming season.
Free Fire is currently in season 16, which kicked off on the 21st of August and ends on October 16. The seasons of the game last between 6 and 8 weeks on average. Therefore, you can expect significant changes to be made at the same rate.
But, regardless of the event, you can be sure to get the most recent Free Fire updates and patch information on our website which is why you should stay tuned to keep abreast of everything connected to this fantastic battle royale.
Free Fire Troubleshooting Guides and Setup Instructions
Although Free Fire is definitely one of the most downloaded games on a mobile it’s not uncommon for a glitch or two to appear occasionally. However, most issues are easily fixed by quick patches when they happen.
But when you’re playing and taking pleasure in Free Fire on PC, the procedure is more complicated and requires some extra steps. However, it’s worth the effort as you’ll be playing with the highest possible framerate and performance, without any lags or graphics problems, and with the top control of the mouse and keyboard that allows you to take all the headshots you want with ease.
If you follow the steps that we discussed early in this article You can quickly begin playing Free Fire on your PC. If you do run through any difficulties or just want to know the most effective tips to get better at playing take a look at these articles that we have selected for you: